Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

Let's go to the beach.

     

        After exams I always go through a period of restlessness- I don't have any urgent work to complete, I don't have anywhere to really be at a particular time and i've lost my usual sense of  routine. One downside is that I tend to feel a bit uninspired. Last night I watched The Fault in our Stars-so many feels. It was a well made movie and an excellent representation of John Green's book. The movie got me inspired to not sit around and broke my post-exam void.
       Today, I went to the beach just because I could. It was beautiful as usual-although a bit chilly. I love the beach, definitely one of my favourite places to go to anywhere in the world. Here are a few photos that I took.





       Where do you like going to get inspired or to just relax? 

No comments:

Post a Comment