Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Coffee for one.

   Now that it's getting warmer, it's time to make the transition from hot cappucinos to sweet iced lattes. I have a weird obsession with stovetop espresso machines and I believe that it is one of the best ways to make coffee at home- I could be wrong though! It's a ritual i've seen my mum and dad perform every morning for as long as I can remember and so maybe I just have a weird psychological attachment to a coffee pot- who knows?! During the cooler months, I add the espresso to hot, frothy milk and closer to summer time I switch it for cold milk and ice cubes.
    I've also rediscovered my love for Hozier. Such a talented artist and I really love listening to his music when i'm studying-it's calming but not distracting. My favourites are Arsonist's LullabyFrom Eden and Cherry Wine.
Who are your favourite artists? Who do you listen to when you study? What are your favourite morning traditions?
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment