Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Last Weekend.

         Last weekend was a long weekend because Monday was Australia Day. The week before, I was doing a summer intensive course at University, so I was really looking to relax during the weekend before I had to start working on my assignments for the class. Last weekend was actually really nice. I spent Saturday at Mornington- my obsession with that beautiful town is growing, I fall more in love with it every time I visit. Sunday was spent wandering the Melbourne CBD and then watching Wild. It was such a nice movie, definitely recommend it if you are feeling uninspired! Have any of you read the book, hoping to read it in Febuary. Instead of spending Australia Day listening to the Triple J Top 100 at a barbecue, my friends and I went for a Survival Day celebration in Belgrave. Here's a link if you want to know more about Survival Day.There was music, good food and lots of henna. Here are a few pictures from last weekend.
 Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment