Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Royal Exhibition Building.

     I have mixed feelings about the Royal Exhibiton Building in Melbourne. On one hand it's a beautiful building but on the other hand, it's the building I have my exams in so I can't help but feel a bit anxious every time I step through those big doors. Not going to lie, the only time I've been to the REB for non exam purposes was for the Slavic Pancake Festival. It genuinely felt weird being in there without stressing out about the relationship between dopamine and schizophrenia. Being there without worrying about hand cramps and lost pens allowed me to focus on the beautiful architecture of the building. Here are a few photos I took from last month when I was there for the festival.
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment