Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

White Night.

   Yes, White Night was a few weeks ago but between summer subject assignments, o-week, first week back at Uni and tripping on my foot and spraining it, this is the first time i've had time to consolidate my pictures!
White night was AWESOME! My brother's improv tap dance group Jamz( I've done a post on them here) were performing so it gave me an excuse to brave the crowds and venture into the city on a night where there is no logical reason for 500,000 people to be at one place over the span of twelve hours. Okay, ramble over, here are the pictures!
     I didn't see much but it was definitely a fun experience(minus the crowds). I'd definitely go again, but make a plan of the events I want to see!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment