Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Lunchtime wandering.

             With the first round of assignments done, i'm mentally exhausted. My cure- walks around the city. I'm so glad my University is just a stones throw away from the main shopping district in the city -although my bank balance isn't! The other day, I decided to go and check out the new H&M store during a lunch break as a little treat for finishing my assignments. Unfortunately there was a HUGE queue, it was raining and long story short, I didn't end up going. Instead, I just walked around the Royal Arcade on Bourke Street. I didn't buy anything, but it was relaxing to walk around, take a few photos and not have anything to do or anywhere to be for two hours. I thought i'd share a few photos that I took.






Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment