Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

New hair and brownies.

    I finally got around to cutting my hair, and although I didn't do anything drastic, it was nice to treat myself. The head massage I got when she washed my hair was amazing, even fell asleep for a second!! Hair cuts and swishy blow outs are just what you need when you are feeling a little down.
     I also made some delicious brownies for a friend. I have been making these brownies for a good three years and it always turns out great-although this time around it was more of a brownie cake as the chocolate melts did not melt!You can find the recipe here. In Year 11, my friends and I went through a phase where we were obsessed with Masterchef Australia and this is one of the many recipes i've learnt from it.
Till next time...

1 comment: